Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Fitness Pal - Running

Well it's time to be better!

This week was my last week hosting with Events & Adventures and one of the reasons I wanted to quit hosting was so I would have more time to focus on me and my weight loss journey and bettering myself. Too often I let other things get in the way of my workout schedule.

 So to help with that... I let a friend talk me into joining this group:

http://usafitfortbend.com/

 I start on June 29th at 7am with a group run with my pace group! I put myself into the Purple group - the walkers, the 5K/10K. We'll see how it goes. One day I would like to be able to run an entire 5K, not just walk it with little spurts of running. 

5 comments:

  1. you can do it! I've been adding (slow) jogging into my workouts on my own and think I may get there one day...Kevin motivated me, now I must motivate him to get back at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Unfortunately I had to miss. I've been sick in bed the last day and a half. :(

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I am feeling better! Better be, I was in bed pretty much all weekend...

      Delete